- Link the person who tagged you
- Mention the rules on your blog
- Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
- Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
- Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
I was tagged by Vixen for this one…
- I refuse to fold socks. I just throw them in a laundry basket in the bottom of Hubs closet.
- I love mac and cheese, but ONLY the original kind. I think the shapes and spirals taste funny.
- I do not like open closet doors, cabinets in the kitchen or even my shower curtains. I follow behind everyone making sure they all closed all the time.
- I re-load the dishwasher after Hubs ALL the time. He may do it the right way, but its not my way so I re-do it.
- The inside of my truck looks like someone lives in it. Random articles of clothing, half empty bottles of water and empty wrappers from who knows what. Come to think of it, most days I feel like we spend more time in the truck than anywhere else.
- I do not eat leftovers. Not from a resturant or anything I make at home. I have gotten very good at making just the amount we will eat, and believe it or not do not waste much food.
I don’t know who to tag. If you want to play, let me know so I can visit your blog and read about your quirks.